Whitehorse Bed & Breakfast, your choice for acccommodations.
Enjoy a luxury Bed and Breakfast / Inn accommodation during your visit to Whitehorse, the vibrant capital of Canada's Yukon Territory. This four star B&B Inn is located
downtown, close to a bus stop and shopping, walking distance to the Yukon River and many attractions, and 2 blocks from the scenic clay cliffs, which has wonderful
hiking and walking trails.
We are growing and have just completed two Vacation Rental Homes next to our Bed and Breakfast. One 2 bedroom 1.5 bath Home and a one 3 bedroom 1.5 bath Home for those longer stays with family or associates. Click here for details.
Our spacious rooms at the Bed and Breakfast are bright, clean and comfortable. Each of the four deluxe theme rooms has a private bathroom, hairdryer,
a telephone, a TV, high-speed Internet access and a work desk. One of
the highlights of our facility is the deluxe lounge area for guests - it includes a full kitchen, laundry, high-speed Internet access and
"Nothing blesses the heart of a traveler like a cozy home, a warm
bed, a bountiful breakfast, a glowing smile and the feeling of being right
at home as if you are part of the family".
- Non-smoking premises
- Deluxe Breakfast
- Luxurious Theme Rooms
- Quiet Downtown Whitehorse Location
- Two blocks from the clay cliffs and scenic hiking trails
- 2-3 minute walk to a bus stop, grocery store and movie theatre, 5 minutes to the Yukon River and about 10 minutes to our vibrant Main Street
- We have a bicycle that you can borrow to explore the area.
- Private bathroom, phone, and T.V.
- Clean and Comfortable & Affordable
- Guest lounge with big-screen TV and coffee/tea
- Do it yourself BBQ facility
- Laundry facilities
- High speed internet (cable or wireless) and Fax service (free for email access but there is a charge for high bandwidth use)
- Shuttle available at airport for $10.
- Luggabe can be stored during canoe or hiking trips.
- Famous for Extraordinary Hospitality
We pride ourselves on our good breakfast and cleanliness, and have won many awards, including:
- Best Overall B&B / Inn
- Best Breakfast
- The Most Hospitality
- Best Bed and Breakfast in Canada from the Arrington’s Journal and Book of Lists
- Several Golden Host Awards from the Tourism Industry Association of the Yukon for excellence in customer service, most recently in 2013.
Read more about the Midnight Sun Bed & Breakfast / Inn on both the Testimonials page and the Awards & Media page.
Most Awarded Accommodations in the Yukon
Received 15 awards in 14 years from different organizations. Including: Golden Host Awards, Tripadvisor, Whitehorse Chamber of Commerce, Arrington's Bed & Breakfast Journal.